- Student Life
- About Us
Minimum grade of an 87% in Chemistry
Minimum grade of B+ in Algebra II
CO-REQUISITE: Enrolled in Pre-Calculus or higher math
In this laboratory course, students will actively study classical kinetics and dynamics of motion, work and energy, momentum and collisions, magnetism and electricity, sound and light. Emphasis will focus on the development of critical thinking skills and problem solving.
1. All JPII Students must take three years of science
2. Students must take biology and either physics or chemistry to graduate
3. Four years of science with chemistry are recommended for four-year colleges
4. A biology, chemistry, and physics course are the best background for a career in science, engineering or medicine. Universities view taking physics positively when selecting incoming college freshmen!
5. Anatomy, AP Environmental, and AP Biology are senior only courses