- Student Life
- About Us
A in Algebra I
A in Biology or Biology Honors
Enrolled in Algebra II Honors;
Chemistry Honors is an in-depth laboratory course requiring extensive self-motivation and self-monitoring. By programmatically infusing concept mastery, critical thinking, problem solving, and laboratory experimentation strands, this program underpins and expands upon the facts, formulas, and principles of a regular chemistry course. This course is geared toward why chemistry hap- pens and students will be required to explain what happens using mathematical skills with little difficulty. Extensive laboratory experimentation highlights this course.
1. All JPII Students must take three years of science
2. Students must take biology and either physics or chemistry to graduate
3. Four years of science with chemistry are recommended for four-year colleges
4. A biology, chemistry, and physics course are the best background for a career in science, engineering or medicine. Universities view taking physics positively when selecting incoming college freshmen!
5. Anatomy, AP Environmental, and AP Biology are senior only courses